Current Host Code: ZEVYCF3Z
(Expires Jan 31, 2020)
(NOTE: For help in applying the Host Code, look at the bottom of the page)
Stampers with Benefits my reward program. You can earn free goodies two different ways using the current Host Code.
Option 1: Let me be your hostess!! This is a perfect way for those who are not able to come to local classes but want to earn class rewards and free goodies from me! (even those that DO come to local classes but still wish to place online orders are eligible… hey! I don’t judge!). Available to anyone who places an order online less than $150 retail value (not including tax and shipping) through my web shop (orders $150+, see option 2), no matter where you are in the United States.
How does this work? Place your order in my online shop anytime, using the current Host Code (found above).
- Orders placed using the Host Code will be processed by SU! as soon as they are finalized and shipped directly to you. No need to wait to receive your order.
- At the end of the month, I will prepare goodies in an extra package which will be sent in the mail directly from me to you (may take up to two weeks for processing). NOTE: You must select the “Yes” box at checkout that allows me to contact you. If you select the “No” box your order is private and I will not receive the information I need to send you your free goodies.
- Order as much or as little as you wish. The more you order the greater the rewards: ALL orders will receive a handmade thank you card from me. Orders of $40-$70 retail value will also receive 2 additional project kits which including step by step instructions with tips & techniques to build your own stamping resource library (kits are precut and ready to assemble using your own stamps & ink). Orders $71-$149 retail value will receive the same gifts above plus a bonus sampling of free product (I choose your gifts).
If your wish list is long and your order will be greater than $150 retail, or you wish to be your own hostess and choose your own free gifts then you will want to go with….
Option 2: Be your own hostess! Choose your own rewards! Whether you are putting in a single order of $150 retail value or more or you have a friend (or two or three) that also need some supplies, being your own hostess allows you to earn goodies AND select your own rewards products to keep for yourself (or divide between your friends). Just be sure that by the time the order is closed the total amount of retail sales entered with your custom code is at least $150 retail to qualify for Hostess Rewards. The higher the total the greater the Reward! It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!…
- Contact me to set up your personal host code (good for up to 30 days in my online shop only)
- Share that code with anyone in the US and when they finalize their online order, using the host code in my online shop, you will begin to rack up the rewards!
- Once your friends have completed their orders, you can then go in and make your selections and choose your own Stampin’ Rewards (IMPORTANT: All rewards must be redeemed within 30 days of receiving your host code or they will be voided out).
- All orders placed with the host code online are processed directly by SU! at the time the order is completed and shipped directly to the customer (no having to deliver the products yourself!) This also makes it possible to share the code with friends that live far away from you, as long as they are in the United States.
- A separate “Thank You” package will be mailed from me once your order closes.
- If your friends place an order of $40 retail value or more they will also be eligible to receive some free goodies from me, as a “Thank You” gift as long as they select the “Yes” box during checkout allow me to contact them. Note: If they select the “No” box, indicating that they do not wish to be contacted by their demonstrator, their order will be private and I will not receive their contact information (making it impossible to send them freebies); however, you will still earn rewards based on their orders!
As you can see, Stampin’ Rewards can be earned in a multitude of ways, no matter how far apart we are! However, don’t ever forget, I love to teach and inspire my stampin’ friends, and I would love to teach and inspire your friends too! If you live in my area and have a group interested in gathering together to craft, contact me and we can design a class specifically for your needs/interests. You can still be the hostess and earn rewards! Because, stampin’ pretty things together is so much more fun!!
NOTE: If you are having trouble finding where to enter your Hostess Code:
At any point, while you are logged into your account and shopping, look in the box at the top of the screen. On the right hand side, click on “Shopping Bag” (you will notice when you hover over the words with your mouse it will turn colors indicating it is an active link). Once you are at the Shopping Bag page you will see all the items you have chosen. Look at the bottom, left side of the screen, under the Special Offers section, you will notice there is a box labeled “Host Code” (a sample screenshot is given below for reference). Simply enter the current Host Code (found at the top of this page) in this box and click ‘APPLY’ and you will see confirmation that it was accepted. Easy Peasy!